Forum 6: Twin Stick Shooter UE4 Tutorial

 Here is a screenshot of a blueprint from the Twin Stick Shooter tutorial:

It was interesting learning how to spawn blueprints of the player and enemy AI.

Adding New Content As An Audio Designer:

        If I were to add any more content to the tutorial level, I would implement sound effects and music into the game. Audio assets like SFX and music can further help immerse the player into the game and if it is done well, it can transport the players to another world . As of right now, the twin-stick shooter is in a pretty basic form where the level is in the shape of a small square where enemies spawn in the wave of five, and the player must fend off against them until they die. However, there the game plays in silence without any sort of sound, which could make it boring or tiresome after a while. So, what I would do is add SFX to the project so that whenever the player shoots, a laser sound will play as the projectile shoots out. I would also like to add death sound effects whenever either the player or the enemy characters too. It would likely be connected specifically to the death animations.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 of Sprint