Week 1 of Sprint

User Story:
    As a UI Designer, I will add a main menu HUD (start screen) to the game so that the player has an option to start a new game or to quit the game before playing it. I will add a UI indicator so that whenever the player is using his weapon, the UI will show on screen if it is reloading. I will also like to add a cutscene HUD to the game so that brief in-game cutscenes have a somewhat cinematic feel that is shown in a widescreen format. 

Conditions of Satisfaction: 
Create a UI widget that will serve as an in-game cutscene HUD with black bars on top and bottom (widescreen format). 
Create a weapon reload UI widget that will clearly indicate if the weapon is currently reloading. 
Create a basic main menu HUD that contains a "quit game" and a "start game" button.

Points: 8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 of Sprint